Tuesday 17 January 2012

Going natural

The mom behind www.sciencewithme.com has recently compiled a list of reasons why she respects/likes homeschooling parents. One such reason is because homeschooling parents are not just interested in producing book smart children, but also spend as much time making sure their children eat quality healthy foods; wholistic approach to education.
I am such a mom! Not only do I stress the need for “greens” and fruits at every meal; I now started making sure that my children only use natural/Green products. Luckily, I met another mom who produces natural products. You can learn more about her stuff at www.esheabutter.com.
I am also fortunate to receive my organic greens from Brother Dahveed. He has been farming for over 20 years and interested in teaching children the value of farming and eating their greens. If you are lucky to be in Accra, call him at 0244 214680. Tell him I sent you; maybe you can receive a discount!
So if you are in Accra and do not know where to buy your greens and Green products, contact the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment