Monday 21 November 2011

Hurray for Ghana Book Trust!

There is no feeling more exhilarating than combing through hundreds of cheap books desperately needed for your children’s education.
I just returned from the Ghana Book Trust and was immersed from head to toe with books, for all subjects, all grades. Athough two hours was not enough time for me to explore all content, I am happy to say I will no longer be in need of materials for schooling my children.
The books at the Trust are not organized, but I am happy to say, I no longer have a need to order materials for my children’s curriculum via Amazon. I also no longer need to burden friends, colleagues and people I just met with bringing me books.
I’m sure I must have lost friends that way. No wonder people stopped telling me about upcoming trips to Accra.
Home schooling just got a little easier in Ghana! The materials are here…although lightly used, but only 1.50GHC. Can you say Kwanzaa gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment